Peace Hospice Care
Celebrating Lives Oral History Project Oral History Training Day
9.30 – 4.00 Wednesday 27 May 2015 Starlight Meeting Room, First Floor, Starlight Centre, Peace Hospice Care, Peace Drive, Watford, WD17 3PH.
Learn to work with people who may benefit from an Oral History, Life History or Reminiscence Session.
This is a practical course that will give you the skills to:
- Undertake an Oral History or Life History
- Run Reminiscence Sessions
- Understand memory and recollection
- Improve listening and interview skills
- Understand specific recipient needs
- Build confidence working with recording equipment
- Researching local and family history
- Write narrative histories
- Care for archives and collections
This is a free course for volunteers and staff.
RSVP to John: firstname.lastname@example.org 01923330330 07718570110
Oral History Project Funded by Heritage Lottery Fund